So. I was given this site...and it's amazing. I promise...I am working...you just have to take breaks. Here are two pictures for you to enjoy.
Gosh. Bangs were Awesome back then!
This is my favorite! Ah!
Go Yearbook yourself!! Okay....back to work. It is the day before my birthday...I am entitled to do what I want...right!?!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh. I needed this today. Haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Sad thing is, is that I actually sported that first look! Like seriously sported it, way past it's prime!
That top one looks like you should be wearing a technicolor jump suit! My mom bought me one of those when I was a kid...sad...And I'm pretty sure the lady in the second picture outfitted my mom with her first pair of shoes!
hahahahahahahahahahha
this was the best day of my life, because you found this. seriously. instead of having a normal friday night, i've been yearbooking myself...
I LOVE THESE!
Post a Comment