Monday, August 4, 2008

Cutest Little Boy I Know.

Okay! SO. I just got in last night from my weekend in Ohio! I decided that I would share the experience with you in pictures. So here it goes.



Mom and I right before we left for the airport!! So excited!!

Noah drinking his first Starbucks! Lemonade/Green Tea Freeze. We didn't know that all he had had until this point was water and milk....oops.:) He loved it! Drank the whole thing in maybe 10 minutes.




Okay. You might be thinking...why is he wearing pants...haha. Well they are his size swim trunks...he just has cutie patutie short legs....it was sooo funny to watch him in them. AH!:)



Here we are taking a little ride around the neighborhood. Noah waves and says hello to everyone. He gets a little upset when people do not wave or say hi back. It's pretty funny. He grunts at them.:)



Target.:)




Fruit Punch. Drank the whole thing.:)



Noah and his first ice cream cone!! He LOVED it!! Below is a video from this event. It cracks me up!!







Sorry its sideways again...:)






:)

He wanted to hold the WHOLE preztel. Of course.:)



Mimi and Noah!



Pool Time! He likes to splash outside of the pool...so I thought if I got in it might encourage him....and then this is what happened....




He is watching me...in the pool...by myself....



Craft Time!!

Finger Painting for the first time! He didn't know what to think of it at first....He doesn't like to get his hands dirty...but as you can see he got over it.:)








We had the BEST time! We were completely exhausted by the end but it was all worth it to spend some quality time. We were sad to leave....but hopefully we can get another trip in soon!! We love you Noah!!


10 comments:

Haley said...

I love that he always looks at you in the pictures of you and him.

Whit said...

If those shorts are any indication, Noah's got a good rap career ahead of him! Now, I'm not saying I wasn't glad your trip was amazing (and the pictures prove it was), but thank God you're back!

Jill said...

OH MY!!! With all those treats, he won't ever want you guys to leave!!! I'm so glad you got some quality time with your little buddy...he is adorable...love the hair!

Stephanie said...

Whenever I need a pick-me-up I will look at that video. We had such a good time - it was so wonderful to spend time with Noah AND with YOU!! MUMS

Leslie said...

Oh MY GOODNESS!! CUTEST POST EVER! I'm so glad that you took so many amazing pictures! It looks like you guys had the best time! That video seriously was the cutest- haha!! Not sure if I laughed more at Noah or your mom laughing in the background! LOVE IT! I also love the way he is looking at you in all the pictures! So sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

haha! I just cracked up reading your post, it brought big smiles to my face because I know JUST how fun toddlers can be!! It looks like yall had a great time!! And NOAH was spoiled rotten...MISSION OCCOMPLISHED!! I'm glad you got to spend some time with both him and your mom!!

Michael and Jana said...

Are those tights under that striped baby doll dress? I think so...way cute!

erin said...

SUCH a cute post. I cracked up at you in the pool all by yourself. It looks like there was lots of spoiling and good food. The perfect way to spend a weekend, if you ask me!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

What fun pictures! I loved the pool ones. I laughed out loud at you in the pool by yourself! LOL

Biz said...

okay, i laughed out loud when i saw him with the starbucks cup and read your caption, but then the juice at target made me laugh even harder... ohhh sugar is so yummy!