Friday, October 17, 2008

Psst. Psssst. Guess What!?

Stephanie Jane Kimble Moseley(mums) now has a blog. No, I am not lying...she does. Seriously...I'm not kidding...she has a blog. Why don't you believe me?! She does! Fine...go see for yourself....



Okay. Seriously. My mom started a blog and I am really excited about it! The past year has been a new journey for her and she wanted to have a place that she could tell the story....as I said before in another post she is now completely free of cancer and is officially done with all treatments!! WOOHOO!!! It's been a long year but I think it has been a great year as well...I can't wait to hear what all she has to say!! So if you think about it check it out and show her some love!!


Also... I know! How could there be more?! Whit, Lindsay and I are heading to the great city of Memphis(meim-fus) next Saturday to walk with my mom and about 20 others for Race for the Cure!! I am really really excited about it...I think it is going to be a great time of celebration for many people...especially our team...respectfully called...."Steph's Steppers". Oh yeah. But I wanted to throw it out there to you my faithful readers...if you are interested in giving to this cause...or really to my mom and the support of what she walked through...you can go to the link below and give under my name...





OR even better if you live in the Memphis area and you want to come join us and walk you can go and register on this link as well! You can no longer register on our team...but you can register and then still walk with us! We would love to have you!


Here are some pictures from my moms last radiation treatment!!




Cindy and mums sportin' the pink!



Mums and her nurses!



Celebration ride in the convertible!




Along with a Celebration Breakfast...at none other than the Crack.

Mums we are so proud of you and look forward to reading more!!!!!!!

0 comments: