So I have made a summer mix. I love it! I thought I would share with you all...in case you are needing a good summer soundtrack!
1. Sex and the City Theme Song
2. Little Miss Obsessive- Ashlee Simpson
3. Summertime- New Kids on the Block--the new one!
4. Viva La Vida- Coldplay
5. I'm in Love with a Girl- Gavin DeGraw
6.Come on Over- Jessica Simpson--her new country single!
7. Say- John Mayer
8. Shake It- Metro Station
9. Resurrect Me- Jon Foreman(summer)
10. You Look Good In My Shirt- Keith Urban
11. Bleeding Love- Leona Lewis
12. Pocketful of Sunshine- Natasha
13. Stop and Stare- OneRepublic
14. Walk This Way- Run-DMC(Sex and the City Soundtrack)
15. All-American Girl- Carrie Underwood
16. Sing Along- Virginia Coalition
17. Feels Like Tonight- Daughtry
18. Sweet and Low- Augustana
This playlist is a good mix of styles...I think you will like:) Hope you all are having a great summer so far!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Summer Jams
Posted by Sarah at 6:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I need to make my summer mix so we can compare! It's funny how I never would have listened to pop without you yet I find myself driving to this on a hot summer's day and it just makes sense! Well done!
I LOVED my summer mix driving through no-man's land Oklahoma yesterday! What a great summer cd!
I love my summer mix cd!!!! I was nice to have some new summer music to listen to on the way to dallas!
I've gotta say, I LOVE this mix! I also think it's awesome that Ashlee's and Jessica's songs both have similar theme: come on over. Haha.
And I was so happy "Bleeding Love" is on there b/c I have really loved hearing that song but didn't own it, until your sweet gift! :)
sooooooooo good. love it!
i was excited about the gavin song because i was at target and it came on the sound system and i was thinking "man i like that song" then i got home to my cd in the mailbox and there it was on the soundtrack! hooray! :)
LOVE IT! My hubby keeps trying to steal it! Addie and I jam to it in the backyard! You are so great!
Maybe you could burn this CD for me?? Please??? MUMS!!
Post a Comment