Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Update on "Mission Desk"

So apparently if you write on a blog that you need things they will come to you. It's kind of like Oprah's vision board. Since I wrote my post about needing things for my desk I have accumulated some fabulous new items that I would like to share with you my faithful readers who entertain my ridiculous posts...like updates on "Mission Desk". So here goes it.



I found this frame that I had bought for something else and thought it would look great on my desk...I am putting the picture of me, my mom and Noah in it...until then we have a little message from the Lord.:)

This cute little pen holder is a glass from Anthropologie that my sweet, talented, loving, fun amiga Avery got me while in Nashville...it has the word "milk" written on it in different languages. I love.


This is just a staple. Grande Skinny Vanilla Latte.



Whit gave me this frame on "race day"...a picture from the day will definitely go in it. It also came from Anthro. Love that store.

Now here is the absolute winner. Whit gave me this today! I L.O.V.E. red candy. It is my favorite. Red Sprees being the ultimate fave. SO he filled a jar with lots of red candy! We have Red Sprees, Red Now and Laters, Strawberry Mentos, Red Skittles(ah!!) and Hot Tamales!!

And then if that wasn't enough...he gave me the left overs that would not fit in the jar and some of the other colors...PLUS red dum-dums and Smarties!! I have them in my desk drawer....I will now be known as the candy lady. I am now the children of this worlds favorite person...or maybe just the ones that come in here.


If you are not really a spree person than you do not know how the spree company rip you off with red sprees. For every red spree you get 7 yellow, 6 green, 5 purple and 4 orange. Basically you might get 3 red sprees in a package. Thank you Whit for buying and unwrapping so many rolls of sprees so that I could enjoy them on a daily basis!
SO those are my desk goodies. Thanks for all the ideas and then the gifts to follow!!
Hmm what else do I want....;)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Whit is a Keeper! But then....we already knew that! What a sweetie!

Whit said...

i think i've got a blister forming from unrolling all those! the spree company is certainly not saving any trees...or teeth for that matter...but you've got to make good use of the teeth the good Lord gave us!

Nato said...

great desk! kudos to whit on the RED candy. i do have to say - i mean, is that a workspace or a living room coffee table? probably both. rock it.

Anonymous said...

so cute! You have a super sweet man! He is definitely a keeper!!

Leslie said...

Cutest desk I've ever seeen!!! I would like to officially have your desk. LOVE the pens holder, Ave is the best and hello, could Whit be any better?!? Thank you for the desk update!

erin said...

I love Sprees, but I have the hardest time finding them, and it's so true about the color distribution. As if anyone loves yellow the most! What a fantastic gift. I love all of your new additions, and I am jealous of all of your colored sharpies. :)

Lele said...

well...since you LOVE anthro so much you need to come visit your little compadre there sometimes...it's lonely at anthro with no friends...:( (jk..i have friends there, but you know what i mean)

Jill said...

I would probably have half that jar of candy finished with by lunch!!! I love candy, and I love your desk!

Stephanie said...

I feel so honored - to think - I am going to be in a frame on your desk - life is good!! I second what Libby said - Whit is a keeper!!! Your desk is really pretty - you and your friends have done a great job decorating it - MUMS